1. An apparatus with faucets for dispensing soda water.
2. A counter equipped for preparing and serving soft drinks, ice-cream dishes, or treats.
1. The art or process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces.
2. The art, practice, or occupation of taking and printing photographs.
3. A body of photographs.
so·da foun·tain pho·tog·ra·phy
1. An apparatus with faucets (faucets?!) for dispensing images of sensitive objects. (That's a camera, right?)
2. The art, practice, and occupation of taking and printing photographs while thinking about soft drinks, (vegan) ice-cream dishes, and treats.
3. Mysi (Pronounced: Missy): Slightly awkward, artistically inclined creature obsessed with all of the above.